The rise of the new influencer beyond the screen. It has been a while since Sify predict us with those cyber human. Since the technological revolution technology enables us to inflame our imagination and give a real existence in that hybrid sort of life. So is Noonoouri a real influencer?
Since I am writing an article as a person I am going to be as objective as possible.
Noonoouri is not the only one of her kind. We have so many.
To my knowledge companies have tabbed on the rise of that created hybrid as much as they did for actual “human” influencers.
You have Lil Miquela which has 1.6 million Instagram followers which is closed to what the superstar’s influencers can have.
The CEO of YOOX is trying on the digital avatar and AI in order to try on features. We can cover this into another article if you wish.
She is by far the most interesting one.
Who is she a 19 years old digital age avatar that is 1.50 meters. She is a humanitarian and
activist, art, destination, fashion and beauty avatar.
Created by: yoox.com
You can check on yoox.com
or on Instagram: @yoox
However, Noonoouri is the one to me that moves my soul.
Instagram at: @noonoouri
I would say she is the closest to what can be interesting and with an actual soul to her that is genuine. Indeed, we all read and know bullshit when we see it. But the fact that she was really engaged and built for that since the begging changed the game.
Why is Noonoouri more objective?
My mantra is that stupid decision always ends you up with stupid results it is far from being rocket science.
THE PROS AND CONS OF AVATARS MOGULS:
-My mantra is that stupid decision always ends you up with stupid results it is far from being rocket science.
– Noonoouri is created from the bottom up and her ego is not going to be in the way of decision making which automatically increases her life shelf.
Created By Lea Mairet based on Noonoouri creation:
- Noonoouri has cause defined from the begging that is authentic and pure. She is not doing it for the views but because it was indeed the mission of his creators. Also, part of the reasons if I spend my time making this article might as well do it for something purely interesting.
- They have more creative choices in the sense that it is already a creation made and run by someone else. They are into what is my forever interest in the state of the creative economy which is not a new economy as some tend to say just because they don’t know what they are talking about. However, it was made in 1979 and never stopped since then just increased.
- To the lack to have a human story we have an educative aspect to them. Since they are created there is a hole education process behind it that is the consequence of education.
- To me, they are at the core the epitome of what a real muse is and what a true pygmalion effect
- Because we are into a pure creation territory from the character itself it is better to watch an avatar tell you where she is with an authentic message and mission, rather than a girl that you don’t know telling you to look at my life it’s much better than yours. You are at work getting pressured. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE SOMEONE TELLING YOU:
- ——> I am in super clothes,
- ——->I am with beautiful people and my life is great what about yours It socks which value did she bring? Nothing but negative. Meanwhile, with a created avatar that has an authentic mission, we have hopes and dreams inspirations that can come along. Which is in CONCLUSION less negative as the hole message.
Created by Noonoouri:
That is why independently of Noonoouri when I saw that Frederico Marchetti invested into avatar for YOOX and Net A Porter and fashion and tech. My deduction was we are with the real progressive one of tomorrow. It is not the one that you see now it is what will be next.
It is about what is the added value to your clients. We all have dresses and bags the questions is which one and a brand are no longer enough. Those avatars are changing the landscape and Noonoouri is adding a clear sensitive dimension to it with a humanistic message and end up more human than some of us. <3
- When the interfaces are not correct. Unfortunately or Fortunately I could definitely get a job designing avatar for YOOX because the aesthetic of some design is not there. This is NOT the case with Noonoouri that cleverly played on an anime aesthetic.
- It might be dangerous to invent a story as a lifeline to that Avatar because as a VIEWER and there the UXD in me is talking we know it is not real. YES, we watch people that are not real every day and there is as said earlier a sense of tiredness of boredom.
- The cons for the avatar would be to get into the influencer market meanwhile it is a creator market that generates even more revenues than an influencer market. For example, Apple creates beautiful interfaces and is sitting on 250 billion dollars in cash. You can absolutely market into the creative economy.
The creation market
As being said the cultural economy is NOT NEW and the creator ECONOMY is not new. FYI YOUR NEXT THING ON LUXURYTECHAPPAREL.com I hope you will enjoy it. It was first introduced in 1979 and increased since then because that is our nature as humans and we have to create it is in the anthropology of a civilization. Now we have created a civilization that creates a positive environment in order to create great conditions.
That avatar and especially the wonderful work created with Noonoouri have so much more potential than classical influencers. An influencer is to me like a familiar marketer.
You feel like you are into their lives and they now market you and get eyeballs on things all the time through their own presentation of their lives. Is it their lives? Meanwhile, the avatar has so many more possibilities and I believe that Vogue China who endorses Noonoouri made such a smart choice.
You have to understand that if you want to make an ad for a perfume lets say. You pay two to three people to create an entire ad that was never done before still true to the avatar. Meanwhile, for an influencer, you have to pay a crew of people, the editor, makeup, hair, the influencers, the agents of the influencers, etc…
WHAT IS BEST IN TERMS OF VALUE? Choice did. When for your brand you decide to market yourself those are as well things to consider. As being said Apple created never copied but PAID Creators. Now it is worth 250 billion dollars. NOBODY HAS EVER SURPASS THAT AS A COMPANY.
AND IT IS A TRUE ECONOMIC POWER TO TAP ON THE FUTURE THAT IS HERE TO STAY.
The new muse
the true purest most real form of what a muse can be and technology enables that. They are pure creation from scratch with a true mission and not her ego. If we stay in the case of Noonoouri.